Michelle Mandel has practiced with the Law Office of Michael and Michelle Mandel since she graduated from McGeorge School of Law in 1999. Ms. Mandel assists the firm’s clients in personal injury, medical malpractice and workers compensation cases. She represents clients throughout the Bay Area.
In her spare time, Michelle Mandel is involved in the local legal community representing clients in family law matters on a pro bono basis for the San Francisco Volunteer Legal Services Program. She also grades Bar Exam practice essays for Rosemary’s Review, a California Bar Review course for law school graduates studying for the Bar Exam.
Michelle Mandel was raised in San Francisco, where she attended Lowell High School. She did her undergraduate work at the University of California, Davis, before attending the McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento. While at McGeorge, she was a writer and editor for the McGeorge Law Review and published three legislative pieces. In addition, during law school she worked as a law clerk at Poswall & White, a prominent civil litigation firm in Sacramento.
Areas of practice
- California, 2000
- J.D., McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, 1999
- Editor, McGeorge Law Review
- B.A., University of California, Davis, 1996
Professional associations and memberships
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Queen’s Bench
- San Francisco Barristers Club
- San Francisco Volunteer Legal Services Program